Tuesday 25 November 2014

College experience

Getting to walk around Tauranga Girls College was a good time to take in everything around me, and to get to know the place. With finding out new things like what you do in each subject and getting to meet the four head students, and deans. While we were there we saw a rubbish bin, but no ordinary rubbish bin, it had sunken into the ground, quit like someone had planted a rubbish bin. I'm not sure how I feel about college, I'm having mixed emotions, even though I'm thrilled to having a pool at lunch times, it will be different to just seeing girls every where I go instead of boys. But the student ambassadors said that you get used to it quit quickly, and actually find it better to just have girls because then you don't have to dress to impress.

No comments:

Post a Comment